I'm headed down to the exciting, bustling metropolis of Durant, Oklahoma this weekend to visit my mother. While there, we are going to the EtsyDallas Jingle Bash. I'm really excited to get my crafty shopping on. Mom and I had planned to do so at The Girlie Show, but dual migraines kept us in T-Town. This will be our make-up shopping session.
If any of you are already fans of Harrilu (I sure am!), then check out today's post. Wear any Harrilu shirt, dress, skirt or tunic to the show to receive up to 20% off your purchase! I guess I'll be rethinking my Jingle Bash attire to save a little green.
I hope to see some of you there!
- ► 2010 (73)
- Home again, home again
- Shopping ethically
- Thankful Thursday, Thanksgiving-style
- On the road yet again
- Jingle Bash Recap #1
- Whimsical rings at The Felt Bird!
- Poll -- new scrub fragrance
- My Jingle Jangle Weekend
- Me on OklaVision
- Crafty Vegan Food Adventures #1
- Trading for crafty holiday goods
- Crafty Vegan Food Adventures
- Fresh Blend Boutique and classes
- Fresh Blend in the news
- Tomorrow is Fresh Blend!
- What love is
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Weekend Recap
- "Thankful" Thursday
- Mostly finished hat
- Halloween fun!
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2008 (107)