I am having a hideous, rotten, no good, very bad week. It's the kind of week where everything goes wrong and everyone seems to think it's your fault. There's been yelling, stomping, accusing, and passive agression. The Rilo Kiley lyric fits me so well right now: "There's blood in my mouth 'cause I've been biting my tongue all week." It's hard to feel thankful when the 40-hour grind is this, well, grinding, but I'm trying to keep myself out of a funk. So here's my less-than-enthusiastic list of what I'm thankful for this week:
1. My little purple Nano, once again. It has helped me drown out the sounds of angry and crazy this week.
2. My boyfriend. He makes me feel better when I'm ready to kill somebody or dissolve into a puddle.
3. My Taylor Swift albums. I know no 25-year-old, indie-rock lovin' lady should enjoy her teenybopper music as much as I do, but oh well. It makes me sing along, which always improves my mood. (Before anyone says anything, ask yourself, "Did I read and enjoy Twilight? If so, you don't get to make fun of me! :P)
So go ahead, tell me something that will make me smile.
- ► 2010 (73)
- Home again, home again
- Shopping ethically
- Thankful Thursday, Thanksgiving-style
- On the road yet again
- Jingle Bash Recap #1
- Whimsical rings at The Felt Bird!
- Poll -- new scrub fragrance
- My Jingle Jangle Weekend
- Me on OklaVision
- Crafty Vegan Food Adventures #1
- Trading for crafty holiday goods
- Crafty Vegan Food Adventures
- Fresh Blend Boutique and classes
- Fresh Blend in the news
- Tomorrow is Fresh Blend!
- What love is
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Weekend Recap
- "Thankful" Thursday
- Mostly finished hat
- Halloween fun!
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2008 (107)