Monday, November 23, 2009

Whimsical rings at The Felt Bird!

I'm finally sending some more whimsical rings to The Felt Bird today. They've only been requested for about a month now. Way to be on the ball, Brigid! Anyway, hopefully by Black Friday, you'll be able to purchase more Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz goodies in Enid. Can you spot some of your favorites?
I'm sending 20 designs this time, including plenty of Alice herself:

And some adorable Dorothies, too:

Avoid Black Friday craziness by shopping The Felt Bird. They open at 11:00, and I read that there might be some tasty treats, too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons