Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On the road yet again

My love and I are making the drive today to visit his family in one of Louisiana's bustling metropolises. No, not that one. Not that one either. Oh OK, so it's not exactly a great big city, but I just got back from Durant, Oklahoma, so this will feel like a major metropolitan area. ;)

I can't wait to see his family and celebrate Thanksgiving at his parents' home. I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful holiday. I'll write about our trip when I get home. Look for a couple of scheduled posts from me over the long weekend. Happy Tofurkey Day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons