Thursday, March 19, 2009

Media frenzy

Yesterday's Good Day Tulsa interview went just fine. Kristin Dickerson did a great job of hitting all the high points, so I hope lots of people saw it.

Today at 11:50, I'm going to interview for OklaTravelNews. It's online, so if you can steal a few moments, check it out. If you can't watch it live, you'll be able to check it out online for the rest of the day and before noon tomorrow, too. I almost feel important going on all these shows! :)

Edit: The interview is up on the site now. I start babbling at about 7 minutes in. :)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Shoot, I have missed the media circus! Do you have links to your interview on OklaTravelNet/Good Day Tulsa? I wanna see!

P.S. - My captcha says "boozyzat," which I think is really, really cool.

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons