Friday, March 13, 2009

Month 3

The current EtsyBloggers blog carnival is either the subject or spring or a check-in March is already the third month of the year, so what have I accomplished on my goals for 2009? Hmm . . . let us investigate.

My main goal for 2009 was to introduce a new line of products, mainly my bath and body stuff. That's the shorthand for my body scrubs and washcloths. I hadn't intended to do this before the spring craft shows, so I'm still technically on schedule there. I did list my first potholder, and though it's not a bath item, it's still along the same lines. I consider that an accomplishment.

Another major goal was to make a consignment inquiry by the end of March. Well, that's fast approaching. I better get to work!

I also decided I must buy a new computer, and we did: success!

And a final, very important goal was completing my taxes by myself. Right now, my amended forms (don't ask!) are signed but not quite sealed or delivered. I just need to write a couple of checks and put in copies of my W-2s, then I'll be done with that as well. I will definitely have them sent off before the end of the month.

So, that's my progress. I think I'm doing pretty well, though I could use some new jewelry inventory. I foresee a busy April!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons