Friday, March 13, 2009

Swap-O-Rama-Rama in eight days!

A week from tomorrow, I'm volunteering to help out at Tulsa's first-ever Swap-O-Rama-Rama. It's going to be a great community event centered on recycling, crafting, and giving back to the community. Everyone who attends must bring a bag of clothes or $5 for admission. Then you can swap away for whatever you want! There will be sewing machine, embellisments and instructors on hand to help you transform your finds into funky, one-of-a-kind, wearable art. It's open to all ages, and any clothes not used will be donated to Youth Services of Tulsa.



Hosted by: Indie Emporium
When: 1 to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 21, 2009; Fashion show follows at 8 p.m.
Where: The Collective, 3148 E. 11th St., Tulsa
Description: Swap-O-Rama-Rama is a clothing swap and series of do-it-yourself workshops in which a community explores creative reuse through the recycling of used clothing.
For more info: Contact Christine at christine@indieemporium.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons