Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ad!

If you're in the Oklahoma City or Tulsa area, look for the newest edition of NONzine. The Oklahoma Etsy Street Team, called Disciples of Etsy, will have an ad. I'm one of the lovely ladies whose shops are featured, so check it out. You can preview the ad here on the Disciples of Etsy blog.

Also, if you're interested in upcoming shows and such in Oklahoma, check with the blog periodically. JD and Claudia, the team leaders, update every so often on what's happening especially in the OKC area.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons