Thursday, November 6, 2008

Photo of the day #3

This is yesterday's photo of the day:

The larger image is a bit blurry, but I think that works with the subject. It was so windy and strange yesterday when I walked the dog after work. It was another hint of weather to come -- the cold, blustery kind that threatened to steal Piglet away. This view is from the west side of the Arkansas River, where my apartment complex is. I love stepping out my door, walking a few yards, and standing at the bank of a body of water across which lies downtown Tulsa. The Arkansas isn't exactly the nation's prettiest -- or cleanest -- river, but when the sun hits right, it feels vibrant and momentarily breathtaking. Tulsa might not be on my good side at the moment, but there is plenty of beauty hiding in it if you know where to look.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons