Monday, November 10, 2008

Photos of the Day #7 and #8

This is yesterday's Photo of the Day:


That's my very animated mother getting her hair shampooed by Jeffrey Cook, the greatest stylist in the world. We've been his clients for about four years now, and I couldn't love him more. He opened his own salon earlier this year. The salon has the best lighting ever. I need to start taking my jewelry over there to take photos.

Here's today's photo:

I love the way my office's roof looks when it's raining outside. There are interesting shadows and textures formed by the lighting, the shape of the building, and the coating of water. It makes me feel cozier looking outside at it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons