Friday, November 7, 2008

Photos of the Day #4 and #5

Here is yesterday's photo of the day:
I was feeling goofy and wanted to do a self portrait of some kind at my desk. Somehow, that evolved into me taking a picture of myself while reading my own blog. Ooo! So many levels. :P Behind me, you can see my black Klean Kanteen. I love that little dude.

And today's photo:That's the view out my window at work. Well, that's the view from my furthest-right window. I have three. The others mostly overlook the building. This is the one I look through the most. Keep in mind I'm quite short, so I really only see the parking lot when I stand up. Generally, it's just the sky and top of the buildings.

I hope to take more exciting pictures this weekend. Tomorrow, Mom and I are hitting The Girlie Show in Oklahoma City. I can't wait!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons