Monday, November 3, 2008

Show and tell!

Oh friends, I finally have all the pieces of a working camera. Hurray! I lost my replacement battery charger (yes, replacement) a month or so ago. I was unexcited to spend $40 to replace it, but I finally decided to bite the bullet Saturday morning. (It didn't help that I woke up three hours before my boyfriend and didn't have anything else to do.) I'm so glad I did. I also picked up a second memory stick just in case and got my oil changed, which is mostly unrelated to this post. The result: I have pictures to share! Pictures galore! So as not to bombard you, we'll start with a "What I Did This Weekend" post.


First came Halloween. These were all taken with the disposable camera, which is kinda obvious.


Above is me in my Dorothy costume (ruby slippers not visible); my dad with a bow on his head; and my siblings -- Kaity as pumpkin head, Sarah as a witch, and Jacob as a ninja.

Here we have Sarah opening her presents from me, Jacob covered in allergen-free chocolate, and him again striking a ninja pose.

Then was the ballet, which we moved to Saturday in order for my love to have time to heal. Check out my fancy dress:
Oooooooo, the hotness is too much to bear! ;)

This dress was made by Shannon Mulkey of Patina. Check her out.



Here are some shots of me walking Sully this weekend:


And if Halloween wasn't scary enough for you . . . Dun dun DUN!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons