The wonderful Tara over at Nothing Elegant has tagged me! Here are the rules:
-You have to link to the person who tagged you
-You have to write 7 things about yourself (both weird and normal stuff)
-You have to tag 7 people and link to them in the end of the post and you have to leave a comment on their blog.
So here we go.
1. My weirdest "talent" is that I can turn my bellybutton inside out, i.e. make my innie look like an outtie. It's very strange, so I won't show you any pictures. :)
2. I love black pugs, and I don't think I can die happy without some day acquiring one.
3. I still secretly wish I was a ballerina.
4. My mom is my best female friend in the world.
(Us in 2004)
5. If I got offered a job in Italy, I'd grab my boyfriend and leave tomorrow.
6. I wish I could join the Red Hat Society. They seem to be my kind of ladies.
7. I don't miss eating meat, and I really never liked bacon.
As for the tagging bit, I choose Renee, Stela, Heather, Grace, Amby, Jessie, and Addielou. I look forward to your posts!
- ► 2010 (73)
- ► 2009 (163)
- Handmade Tulsa (and Free Family Fun) Weekend Updat...
- Etsy finds
- Sale forthcoming
- Weak weekend
- Handmade Holidays
- Everything's coming up roses
- Handmade Tulsa Weekend Update
- I'm it!
- Twitter feature
- The Cola Contenders -- Rounds 3 and 4
- Garage Sale Recap
- Holiday Rock N' Roll Garage Sale
- The Cola Contenders -- Rounds 1 and 2
- Photos of the Day #9 and #10
- New items in my shop
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- Presenting...The Storybeader!
- Photos of the Day #7 and #8
- A very Girlie adventure
- Photo of the Day #6
- Saturday picks
- Photos of the Day #4 and #5
- New items!
- Attention Tulsans!
- Photo of the day #3
- What I've been working on
- Gotta keep it presidential
- Challenge: do something every day
- Show and tell!
- ▼ November (33)