Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photo of the Day #6

Here is yesterday's photo of the day.

It was taken at the Grateful Bean Cafe in Oklahoma City, which is housed in the old Kaiser's Ice Cream Parlor. Mom and I both ordered ice cream treats -- that's a chocolate ice cream soda he's working on -- and boy were they delicious! I liked this shot of him making my drink with the chrome soda fountain in front.

I'll have tons more pictures tomorrow as I do the big Oklahoma City update. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
Hello! Welcome to my blog, which I run in conjunction with my Etsy shop, greyeyedesigns.etsy.com. Here, I'll track things I'm working on, do reviews and interviews, and offer advice and information. Thanks for stopping by!

Your humble blogger

Your humble blogger
dreamhost coupons